Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Why Winter and I's short bus was late:

Well, it was a sunny morning in the small town Winfield, the flowers were being watered and the towns Crev Senior was doing his daily yoga. Mr. Crev joined him aswell! So Winter and I got up early as usual, did our morning routine and were very excited to go to Info Tech, as usual. As we walked to the bus stop together we noticed that the short bus wasn't feeling very well so it was driving very slow. Yes, the short bus has feelings, so don't feel confused. We arrived at the school at 9:00 and everyone was in their classes so we used our super speed and zoomed to class, where Mr. Crev was standing. He called us liars and said that I don't even take the bus. I feel very offended because the short bus is my home. It completes Winter and I.
P.s. The short bus Winter and I ride isn't like any other short bus, it's extra short, and is one of a kind. It's very special, just like us. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment